Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Everyday Skincare Routine For Clear Skin (Plus a Hello!)


Greetings Beauty Blogger World!

Let me start off by introducing myself; I am Kat, or Katerina in this case. After dipping my toes in the beauty blogging world a few years ago I have finally decided to just dive right in. My overflowing makeup drawers and wardrobe need somewhat justifying! So I am going to attempt to share my experiences and tips I have picked up over the years when it comes to fashion, styling, and beauty. I hope at least someone finds my ramblings remotely helpful, now on to my first post: My Everyday Skincare Routine For Clear Skin.

To start things off we have me. With no makeup and unedited. Yes, just jumping right in to the deep end with beauty blogging now, nothing to hide behind:


And now for the products I use:




Products: Mary Kay Timewise Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin, Mary Kay Timewise Moisturiser for Normal to Dry Skin, Ego Sun Sense Daily Face SPF30+ Sunscreen, Guerlain Success Future Night Cream, Clinique All About Eyes Eyecream

I use all these products daily and absolutely love them! My skin is mostly normal but tends to get a little dry in winter and is pretty sensitive to harsh chemicals but all these products work a treat. If you think you have similar skin and are after something new I would definitely recommend these, I swear Mary Kay is not just for "mature" skin! (For the record I am 23.)

Does anyone else love these face products? If not, which ones do you swear by for clear skin?!

No comments:

Post a Comment